Galaxy S3

jim.harvey2

Reaction score
How do I turn off the intellisense feature, I do not want the phone to 'predict' what it thinks I should be typing.

JFrawls

Reaction score
Go into the language and input setting for the keyboard and shut off predictive text

Settings> Language and Input > keyboards setting icon on the right > predictive text ON (Turn off)

JFrawls

Reaction score
I could not stand the stock keyboard prediction... was inputing words that made no sense at all! swiftkey is much better

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I could not stand the stock keyboard prediction... was inputing words that made no sense at all! swiftkey is much better

Agreed. After trying just about every keyboard available, I found SwiftKey to be my favorite of the bunch.

zacedward

Reaction score
bsweetness said:
Agreed. After trying just about every keyboard available, I found SwiftKey to be my favorite of the bunch.

Is it free

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
^^and it's definitely worth it. I LOVED Swype, so any keyboard that was able to pull me away from that HAS to be good.

And I agree, the stock keyboard was a joke. I gave it a chance, and it failed miserably.

kparks

Reaction score
Ok thanks
the stock keyboard absolutely sucks i would recommend everyone to buy swift key 3 if u dont like the stock board or just want a better experience its well worth the money and it gets even better the more you use it

mofoliar

Reaction score
OK, i called verizon tech support this afternoon, to ask him bout the issues with S3, and he told me he was not finding any known issues!(which i know thats not true, read the forums) I am getting no voice on the phone after 10minute call... while it still says connected! i am wondering anyone else use a extender? R they worth it? I pretty much use my cell for home use too...

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you having any other issues?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2