Galaxy S3 screen cracked by itself.... anyone else? Verizon..

kparks

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
R u kidding me???? Damn my mom and dad are getting new phones tomorrow on ATT and now I'm afraid to recommend the S3.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

HTC one x is the only way to go on att bro I highly recommend it

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
kparks said:
HTC one x is the only way to go on att bro I highly recommend it

My brother has it and he really likes it. Ima leave it up to them, they are coming from flip phones so even the Atrix HD at 50 bucks would be nice for them.

Caesars

Reaction score
If possible make the rep notate the account that your parents must get a free / new replacement for free (not returned). After the sale double check the account just to make sure, not sure I'd they'd do this but it's worth a shot.

kparks

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
Are you saying that there has not been problems with the one x.

No not at all.. but I would take it over the s3 I have in a heart beat and it's made a lot better

jgmecarter

Reaction score
kparks said:
No not at all.. but I would take it over the s3 I have in a heart beat and it's made a lot better

I think it is a great phone as well I just hate HTC UI. I would buy one to play with but not to use as my every day phone

kparks

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
I think it is a great phone as well I just hate HTC UI. I would buy one to play with but not to use as my every day phone

The newest one needs a few tweets but other than the multitasking its fine and I doubt they will be doing much multitasking! and I read that the att one x will get a price drop sunday making it a even better buy!

Caesars

Reaction score
I haven't messed around with htc much lately, but if the snappyness of the design is any indication of what they have to offer, i may look into it.

Googorola MAXX

MandoChapman

Reaction score
Mine just broke from the smallest fall I've ever had a phone experience... I laid down on my driveway to look under my car, my 2 week old S3 slid out of my pocket,maybe an inch to the ground while I was on my back, picked it up and the screen was shattered. Unbelievable. Had a case on order, but too late for that now. Want to raise a stink to let Verizon and Samsung know this is obviously an issue. I baby this phone other than this one miss-hap.

SUNNYSMOOTHE

Reaction score
Screen issues are probably the most major issue with the s3. Better get yoyr insurance folks

Caesars

Reaction score
Could it be that reinforced glass is no good at this size? How is the "notes" durability?

Googorola MAXX

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
jakesing said:
You mean the insurance with the $200 deductible?

Better then retail for phone right?