galaxy s3 or razr maxx?

kyle10

Reaction score
So I need some opinions. I'm thinking the galaxy s3 sounds like my next upgrade. Which would y'all choose?

Beka27

Reaction score
Do you have a preference for either manufacturer? The S3 is the newest obviously. Would you be open to waiting to see if the Razr HD materializes?

OP
kyle10

kyle10

Reaction score
No brand preference. My HTC has been good to me but this battery life is killing me. I was first drawn tears the razr for the amazing battery life but the features on the galaxy 3 really shifted my thoughts towards it. And I like the ideal of the 4.7 inch screen too. So Idk really

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I got the Nexus today and I LOVE IT!!!

The large screen and speed of this thing is amazing!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
kyle10

kyle10

Reaction score
Well I like to hear that. I'm thinking that the galaxy s3 is gonna be my choice

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Well the S3 is even larger and faster then the one I have so if you can afford it...do it!!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wcjeep

Reaction score
Have the Nexus now. Ordered the S3 for the wife. Faster processor than the Razr ( &Maxx) and 2gb of Ram. It also has NFC, camera burst mode and better screen. The Razr HD is coming soon if you're a Moto guy.

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be extended batteries for the S3 (but these tend to "deform" the phone). Or you can simply get a second battery to keep as a spare.

I've also seen battery case for the S3 that works as a charger (you charge the case, then as needed, flip the switch and the case charges the phone while you're on the go).
Y030 3500mAh Power Backup Extended Battery Case 4 Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 | eBay

Amazon has portable chargers (similar idea... you charge the charger and then can plug in and charge your phone anywhere).
Amazon.com: New Trent iTorch IMP52D 5200mAh External Battery Charger for The NEW iPad the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bol

So in short, if battery is a big concern, you will have other options. You can always add battery power to the S3, but you can't add S3 features (that I know of) to the Razr.

And with the S3 being an international phone, and nationally on all the major carriers, there will be accessories and such galore.

Relex

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you about a month ago. I was thinking about the maxx because of the battery life but after I did some reading around on the I pre ordered it. The nice part is I pre ordered the s3 is that it's the same price as the maxx so it was a no brainer to order the newest phone.

Beka27

Reaction score
If you like to play around, the S3 should also be more developer friendly b/c it's not going to be locked as tightly as the Razr will likely be.