Galaxy S3 camera vs.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by DroidBoardr, Jul 9, 2012.

1. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr Member

I am coming from a Rezound, and the camera is one of the biggest hangups i had about ordering this phone. The Rezound takes Phenomenal pictures. How is the camera on this Beast? I know it has burst and cool features, but what i am really interested in is how the stock camera performs. How's the quality? compared to a Rezound if possible?
  2. jgmecarter

jgmecarter New Member

My daughter has a rezound and In my opinion the camera is far better on the S3. I did read on one of the threads where someone said that the rezound camera was better. So I compared the two and I do not get how anyone can say that the rezound is better. The S3 also takes really good pictures in low lighting situations
  3. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

All of the reviews I've read on the various versions of the S3, the only phones that consistently seem to best the S3 in picture quality are the HTC One series (and the Nokia PureView, but that's in a class of its own). Engadget's just posted review of the Verizon S3 says it has the best camera available on Verizon right now, with the Incredible 4G (which has seen improvements over the Rezound) coming in at second place behind it. The Rezound has a very good camera, but it appears that the majority of reviews and users are more impressed with the results from the S3.
  4. jntdroid

jntdroid DF Super Moderator Premium Member

The S3 takes excellent photos - coming from a Rezound, you won't be disappointed.
  5. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr Member

Thanks. That is good to know. I have gotten rid of my old point and shoot cannon camera, and the phone is all i carry now, and i would hate to step backwards.
  6. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr Member

I have to say, after playing with my friends GS3 for a few minutes last night i think the Rezound might still have the better camera. I will play with it more when i get my own, but based on first impressions, the GS3 looks good, but the Rezound looked great.
Search tags for this page

htc rezound vs galaxy s3 camera