1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Galaxy S2

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy SII' started by dwbc153, Feb 12, 2012.

1. dwbc153

dwbc153 New Member

What is the best way to sell a 3 month old Galaxy S2? Ebay? Craigslist? Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using DroidForums
  2. shalou

shalou New Member

I would try Craigslist. Local buyer is less hassell. Are you selling because it runs so hot?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using DroidForums
  3. pabowhunter

pabowhunter New Member

I would stay clear of ebay takes 3+ weeks to get your money once the buyer pays then a hassle to put it in your bank account from PayPal another 2 3 days to clear... Buyer usually finds something to complain about that u forgot to mention. Like phone looks ok not really as described but ok... Forgot to mention it smelled like toast when i opened the box.... So all in all I guess im happy with it.. But as a reminder please inform other buyers of odors... P.S "Was that grape or strawberry jelly" just wondering .... Sell it on Craigslist meet at public place cash only and buy a bill checking marker from Staples and take it along....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  4. cush2push

cush2push Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Swappa is the best bet imo
    Sent from my rezROM Rezound
Search tags for this page
creigslist albuquerque

galaxy s2 on craigslist albuquerque