Galaxy S phones

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by Droid Firefighter, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +13
    Current Phone Model:
    S4
    Anyone have a Galaxy S type phone yet. I looking into the continuum for my upgrade and was wondering how they are. High end, mid range, low end etc... Considering the switch from my Droid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

2. Richdd

Richdd New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Love my Gal. Up dated it, and calls are now slow to react. I'd also like to see a real voice to text for SMS. I got my Gal at Cosco for a steal.
    2.2 should fix the show issue, and give this phone flash, which I've been waiting for as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using DroidForums App

3. Bunachi

Bunachi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the fascinate and its brilliant. Also it has a beautiful screen. But between it and the continuum I'm going to day fascinate because the tinker screen is cool but it takes space from main screen. Also the swype keyboard is smaller and lifted higher because of tinker screen, and I'm a huge swype user so that's something I wouldn't be interested in. also 2.2 is supposedly coming out soon for this phone. But I'm sure both are wonderful choices. All the galaxy s phones are amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App