Galaxy s or wait for nexus

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by YossarianLives, Oct 25, 2011.

1. YossarianLives

YossarianLives New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can wait for the upgrade which I am due for soon and be out almost $200 for the nexus, or switch my service to sprint and get the galaxy s with similar plan for $79. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +1,662
    Nexus will probably be 199 with a 2yr. Sprint has the samsung galaxy s2 which is a real good phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

3. alboboy10

alboboy10 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I want to switch to Tmobile can't be that bad in NY. Verizon is crazy expensive

Go for it and let me know how it goes on sprint! That's another carrier I considered

4. YossarianLives

Ratings:
    +0
    That's the thing, I've been with Verizon since I lived in NY, for what its worth they have awesome coverage. Sprint would cut out on the palisades. Were you looking at T-Mobile for the galaxy s? With the upgrade and the $50 credit I am due I should be looking at half of what is normal. So hence my quandary.

5. YossarianLives

Ratings:
    +0
    Also, I am living in NC at present, planning on moving to TX In the coming year.

6. alboboy10

alboboy10 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I was looking at galaxy s2 on sprint. Unlimited everything but a bit more expensive then tmobile. Now, Tmobile is going to get the nexus that Verizon is getting. While I know that coverage is not as great, Verizon has been no more than decent for me lately and the bill is ridiculous. With Tmobile you get everything covered for 50 a month! Plus their 4g is pretty good and unlimited.

Verizon, four phones one with data and all unlimited texting the bill is over 220 a month. I own a 45k car and am paying less for that than my cell phone bill. I'm trying to get away from Verizon because they're becoming too corporate oriented I think.

I don't care much for Jersey. I'm in NY all the time