Galaxy S II 4G (Sprint Version) Won't Notify Me of MMS?

russiat

Reaction score
Hey -
I got a new Galaxy S II 4G for Virgin Mobile a week ago, more or less, and so far it's an amazing phone. The only thing is that when someone sends me an MMS - like with a picture or audio recording or something - it doesn't notify me of it. It doesn't vibrate or ring. I'm not sure if the screen turns on, but I haven't seen it turn on. It does show the notification when I turn on my screen, but it's still annoying that it doesn't vibrate or ring.

It does vibrate and ring and turn on the screen for SMS, but not MMS.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance!

tylerw1285

Reaction score
Hey -
I got a new Galaxy S II 4G for Virgin Mobile a week ago, more or less, and so far it's an amazing phone. The only thing is that when someone sends me an MMS - like with a picture or audio recording or something - it doesn't notify me of it. It doesn't vibrate or ring. I'm not sure if the screen turns on, but I haven't seen it turn on. It does show the notification when I turn on my screen, but it's still annoying that it doesn't vibrate or ring.

It does vibrate and ring and turn on the screen for SMS, but not MMS.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance!

Yes. Click the text icon " screen with all contacts you have sms" hit the menue button, hit settings, scroll to mms settings, check the box for mms alerts