Galaxy Note 7′s retail box confirming the device’s specs!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
f07bae33793d0e6d4ae59bac02f54f0d.jpg

Earlier this year rumors started flowing about the great specs of the Galaxy Note 7, they painted a pretty picture of a larger display to 6GB of RAM, we heard it all, until it turned out that the Note 7 wouldn’t be a huge leap in terms of hardware. We pretty much know all of the specs of the Note 7 at this point, and a leaked picture of the device’s retail box is now offering confirmation of everything we have heard.

The specs of the Galaxy Note 7 is as follows 4GB of RAM like the Galaxy Note 5, but on the storage front we get 64GB out of the box and microSD expansion (there might even be a 32GB variant for some markets, although that has not been confirmed). The phone is water-resistant with an IP68 rating like the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, and shares specs like a 12-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera, octa-core Exynos processor (apparently the Exynos 8890 instead of an 8893), and Cat .12 LTE connectivity. The screen remains the same size at 5.7-inches, with an Edge display with a 3,500 mAh battery, an iris scanner, USB Type-C port, the S Pen stylus (which is said to work underwater), and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Stay tuned for more details later today at 11AM ET for Samsung’s Unpacked event in New York.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Man I was really looking forward to the 6gb of ram. I was hoping that was still going to make it through.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Eh...anyone else tired of hearing about the damn Note already? :D

Briankbl

Reaction score
That was the nail in the Note 7 coffin. OnePlus 3 has 6GB of ram. Still going to wait for confirmed Nexus specs, then I'll make my decision.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I would take a 4GB Note 7 over a 1+anything with 10gb of Ram.
I'm weird like that. ;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk