Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
samsung-galaxy-note-6-likely-to-be-powered-by-a-monstrous-6gb-ram.jpg

Samsung is due to unveil its next flagship phablet in a couple of months and we’ve already started seeing rumors and leaks about the Galaxy Note 6. The latest rumor isn’t about the flagship rather it’s about a potentially cheaper variant of the Galaxy Note 6. Said to be called Galaxy Note 6 “Lite,” it may come with slightly different specifications but at a more affordable price point.

The Galaxy Note 6 is rumored to feature the as yet announced Snapdragon 823 processor with 6GB RAM and this rumor claims that the Lite variant will be powered by the Snapdragon 820 coupled with 4GB of RAM. It may also save money in the display department by going for full HD and not a Quad HD display even though it’s rumored to be a 5.8-inch display on both variants. All of the other specifications are expected to remain the same. Since this is just a rumor right now do take this information with a grain of salt. It doesn’t really seem plausible that Samsung will do this, and even it does, this variant might not make it out of select markets in Asia. There is no conclusive evidence yet to support the theory that a Galaxy Note 6 Lite is in the pipeline as well.

Source

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could live with ONLY 4 gigs of ram.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Raydee35

Reaction score
Can't wait to go back to the Note series. If the only difference is the processor and ram the lite may be the one for me if the price is right.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

cece5702

Reaction score
I heard that the note 6 is the last of the note series. Wonder if it's true

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk