Galaxy Note 6/7 Concept Render Images and Video Hit the Web

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-note-6-renders-1.jpg

Thanks to @bkdodger, in this thread here, we now can see some concept renders of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7 (whichever name it will get). Thanks to leaked schematics, a creative Samsung fan came up with some concept images and a video of the new Note device from Sammy.

You can check out the image above, and the video is in the thread below. As we can see, it appears the device will now include the side-wrap display characteristic of the Samsung Galaxy Edge products. The video also clearly shows an S-Pen included with the device. Of course, this is a fan-made render, so it's possible that might change. Regardless, we expect the next Note will indeed include the signature S-Pen, as it would simply not be a Note product without it.

Here's our dedicated Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7 section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like a speaker on the bottom, instead of the back.
I wish they'd put dual fronties on, but the bottom might be better than the back.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
That's Sammies MO....I don't see them going with dual front speakers anytime in the near future.
Personally I'm fine with that.

S5 tap'n