Galaxy Note 4 or Motorola Nexus 6?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
To add in, the RAZR brand was really successful. The Droid brand was also successful but its losing sales. The Moto X along with the G have no brand except "Motorola." It was a bad idea that Google sold Motorola. They could of done great things. Google was gonna save Motorola but they sold it. But now that Google and Motorola teamed up to make a Nexus device, that can save Motorola for sure. Nexus is a new brand in Motorola.
The moto Google team up was somethings fans begged for and I am glad they made it happen and glad it happen before the Lenovo people came in and made their changes. It is going to be interesting to see if the motorola we see now ends up being the same motorola once the legal stuff is done and Lenovo is fully in control of the company.

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
initially i was going to go for the N4, but why must samsung put out 40 different phones and they all look alike. Were not clones. I'm really liking the Nexus look and hardware.

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
My family will all have flagship smart phones by May 2015. I was initially going for the Galaxy S5 but now I want a Nexus 6. My dad already has an HTC One M8. My mom wanted the iPhone 5S but now is going for the Galaxy Note 4. Contract ends in May 2015. Just wanted to comment this because this forum talks about the Google Nexus 6 vs the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Congrats again Yank.. Welcome to the Nexus family.. I will have mine hopefully Wed as you know then we got the crew all in

M8 tap'd

Wulf1

Reaction score
Nexus 6. Had enough of Samsung devices for a while. Ordered it from GPS on 12/01

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Wulf1, I ordered my N6 on 12/01 also what was your estimated ship date?

Nexus 6. Had enough of Samsung devices for a while. Ordered it from GPS on 12/01

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
same here, hope it leaves earlier.