Galaxy Note 3 Verizon Promo Code?

dfdtruckie

Reaction score
Was anyone able to get one for $209 with the promo code? I tried it and it didn't work for me

evereddie

Reaction score
Yes, but you have to do it online for store pickup. It worked for me on Friday. Salesman in store said if you tell anyone about the promo code to tell them it is only for online. I think they were already getting hit by people walking in and thinking they could get it in person.

dl1762

Reaction score
I know it works on g2, not for sg4 so its prob hit and miss

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk now Free

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I ordered in store day one and didn't find out about the coupon until I got to work. Tried calling customer service and they said they could not honor it on their end, and that I needed to go to the store.

Went to the store and showed two different employees on my phone that the coupon code was valid and working, I just pretended like I was adding a new line of service to check out and use the code.

They talked to a manager and approved a $90 account credit to my account. I also got my wife a Moto X on Friday online and the code still works for that phone too.

OP
D

dfdtruckie

Reaction score
I ordered in store day one and didn't find out about the coupon until I got to work. Tried calling customer service and they said they could not honor it on their end, and that I needed to go to the store.

Went to the store and showed two different employees on my phone that the coupon code was valid and working, I just pretended like I was adding a new line of service to check out and use the code.

They talked to a manager and approved a $90 account credit to my account. I also got my wife a Moto X on Friday online and the code still works for that phone too.

Glad to hear that you scored one for that price. I went to a corporate store and I couldn't get the code honored. Hopefully another code comes around before BF sales.

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
I just tried and no go. They really meant "limited time"

I was able have the promo code honored today when I called and ordered. Apparently there is an internal memo stating to go ahead and honor the promo. You have to call them at receive discount and they are only able to ship phone. No in store pick up available.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

squeak

Reaction score
I'm on the phone now trying to get the discount. not looking good so far, but I'll update with my results.

Edit: First guy couldn't do anything for me, transferred me to a lady named Debbie, she wasn't able to do much either. I asked to speak to her supervisor, she said she was currently busy, but could call me back in 3 to 4 hours, but warned me ahead of time that the supervisor wouldn't be able to apply the discount either. So I don't have high hopes. I even played the "I'm a loyal customer with 2 lines" card.

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Wow, that's too bad. I received the phone yesterday after ordering in Monday applying the 30% discount. Keep trying. I would call back and play dumb, keep trying until you get someone to accept the promo code.

motorider

Reaction score
I called verizon and the code is no longer valid for the note 3. It is a valid code for select other devices till Dec 31. Code went dark at 5 pm on the 11th of october.

Sent from the Mighty, Note 3