Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by pc747, Oct 3, 2012.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +4,561
    Battery life has been awesome for me and the other great thing is if you use the charger that come with it (or one similar as long as it is not one of those weak motorola chargers that are made in china) the battery charges up quickly. Because of my nexus I get ansy at 40% and I had went 14 hours hard and had 3 more to go so I did a quick 20 min bump charge that got me to about 60%. Yeah apparently I did not need to do that because 3 hours later I may have dropped 10%. So safe to say on LTE heavy use I could easily go 17hours and still have at least 25% battery life left.

2. drew96dawg

drew96dawg Senior Member

Ratings:
    +26
    That sounds great. Didn't you used to have a droid 2? If so, how does the sound quality and volume compare with the note 2.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

3. drew96dawg

drew96dawg Senior Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Exactly, so they put out the DROIDs and let a bunch of people buy them and then they put out the non droids so that all of the uninformed people buy subpar devices such as the razr hd/maxx

4. pc747

pc747 Administrator

Ratings:
    +4,561
    I did have a droid 2, a rezound, and a tbolt. The sound is loud whether it be via hardware speaker or hooking it to the audio in your car it is loud. On my nexus I had to use volume boost apps and it still had that cracking sound. The note 2 is great whether it be via speaker phone, music, or movies. There is one annoyance in the software where when you put it full volume when hooked to n audio cord you get a warning about the damage from having the volume so loud when you disconnect and reconnect you have to turn the volume back up. In other words the software drops the volume automatically. Of course that is for safety and I understand it so I have no issue with it but warning people in case some one think they have a broke phone. Another positive is bluetooth headphone work and sound better on it then it did my nexus and it pairs much easier.

The note 2 is a complete phone which is something android fans have asked for oems to give us since the og droid. The Razr Maxx hd has a great battery and cleaner blur but lacks innovative specs and a decent camera. The droid Dna has a nice screen and camera but lacks a strong battery. The note 2 brings an awesome camera, great battery life, hd quality screen, nice sound quality, call quality is good, and the reception is a 180 from the Galaxy Nexus. Android fans buying the note 2 will be getting a great device that is versatile and worth the 299 price, and this is the first time I can honestly say I felt like I got my money's worth buying a device since the og Droid.

#1036 pc747, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  5. drew96dawg

drew96dawg Senior Member

Ratings:
    +26
    You aren't the first person who has told this is the best all around phone since the og droid, I am definitely sold on the note 2 :D. Im thinking about skipping class just to go get it first on release day.

6. jodyberry

jodyberry Member

Ratings:
    +1
    VERY nice to hear for a change!! Now I don't feel so bad about spending almost $500 on contract! (Fees, tax, accessories, etc!)

Thanks PC!

7. pc747

pc747 Administrator

Ratings:
    +4,561
    $500 on contract? uhhh you mean 299 on contract right.

8. jodyberry

jodyberry Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Oops yeah I meant adding all the extra crap on top of that $299.

9. pc747

pc747 Administrator

Ratings:
    +4,561
    ohh gotcha plus the case and screen protector, which I highly recommend you get via amazon or ebay. Much cheaper than the marked up ones you buy from the carriers.

10. jodyberry

jodyberry Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Great idea! I've been following the forums and ordered a Seidio Active case with holster and SGP screen protector!

11. pc747

pc747 Administrator

Ratings:
    +4,561
  12. Alvarez13

Alvarez13 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I just figured out something a moment ago and wanted to share in case anyone else is in the same boat:

So I thought I would have the phone by now. Unfortunately, verizon sucks:angry:.
    I'm going out of town for 3 wks starting next Monday which means I'm going to miss my preorder shipment :sad:.
    Thought about canceling the preorder and risking running out of grey phones :unsure:.
    Then I found out that verizon ships with FedEx :blink:.
    I found out once the tracking number gets emailed I out you can change the delivery address :dry:.
    You can actually change the delivery address to a fedex store (like the one down the street from the hospital I'll be at) and pick up your phone at the fedex store for no charge :laugh:.
    This means I don't have to wait additional days! I can continue counting down with all you fine gents [​IMG].

Search tags for this page
galaxy note 2 email widget missing

galaxy note 2 grey

galaxy note 2 titanium grey

galaxy s3 titanium grey

note 2 grey

note 2 titanium grey

note 2 white
samsung galaxy note 2 spell check
samsung galaxy note 2 titanium grey
samsung note 2 titanium grey