Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
The rumors for pc747's scenario would have to start flowing....right now. Otherwise, the Note 2 will be the headline making device for a few months. Who knows, maybe some of us will become attached to our S-pens & won't want to go back (especially if a Moto Nexus device only meets the N2's specs).

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
http://tinyurl.com/8ct4u5t

looks like we'll get some ROMS before release date :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Roms will be cool but honestly this thing seems to have everything I could dream of. I don't thank I'll be one to worry about a custom rom on the Note 2, give me root and I'll be satisfied but that's what is so nice about Android, so many options to choose from for everyone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Roms will be cool but honestly this thing seems to have everything I could dream of. I don't thank I'll be one to worry about a custom rom on the Note 2, give me root and I'll be satisfied but that's what is so nice about Android, so many options to choose from for everyone.

I've kept roms off the bionic but then again the rom community is small.... most romers abandoned ship on locked boot loaders... I'll probably just root the note 2 but its nice to have options

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
If Moto released a phone/phablet the size of the Note 2 - I would be there...

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would be there if It had comparable specs to other phones that were top of the line

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

lol classic

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
drew96dawg said:
I would be there if It had comparable specs to other phones that were top of the line

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I 2nd that, I love Moto but its about time they get with it.

Drew_P

Reaction score
I know I may get flamed for this, but oh well. What would everyone think if there were a new nexus with the latest version of android, the best top tier specs but..........built by Apple with their hardware only.

I know it'll never happen, but even die hard droid heads like myself can't deny that Apple hardware might possibly be second to none. They use the best materials and craftsmanship, hands down. Just get rid of the boring ios, and slap in some top of the line android and you'd be set. Thoughts anyone??

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I know I may get flamed for this, but oh well. What would everyone think if there were a new nexus with the latest version of android, the best top tier specs but..........built by Apple with their hardware only.

I know it'll never happen, but even die hard droid heads like myself can't deny that Apple hardware might possibly be second to none. They use the best materials and craftsmanship, hands down. Just get rid of the boring ios, and slap in some top of the line android and you'd be set. Thoughts anyone??

Sure Apple makes some nice hardware but does it translate to increased durability? I don't think so.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would buy an ipad Nexus tablet but I have been spoiled by a large display to the point i hate looking at friends iphones and that includes the 5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Drew_P

Reaction score
tgyberg said:
Sure Apple makes some nice hardware but does it translate to increased durability? I don't think so.
Well I would say the level of durability is different for everyone. I used to own an iPhone years ago and went thru two screens from drops I didn't think were harmful at all. So the screen will almost always be the least durable part of a phone. I own a thunderbolt now and have dropped it more times than I can count and the screen still looks as good as when I bought it at launch. But, the battery door is chipped and loose now. I would still consider it one of the most durable phones I've had though.

Drew_P

Reaction score
pc747 said:
I would buy an ipad Nexus tablet but I have been spoiled by a large display to the point i hate looking at friends iphones and that includes the 5.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I agree. I constantly give a hard time to a co worker who has an iPhone 4 cause he's always squinting to see his screen. I just tell him to upgrade to an adult size screen and leave the little kid screen at home lol

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The iphone 5 is actually a durable device. It survived several drops with out the typical spider web. In fact the iphone 5 beat the s3 in a drop test. Meaning s3 users just need to buy a case and put it on before leaving the store while iphone 5 users can afford to wait a bit. But we have something equivalent to that on the android side and that is the motorola droid line devices.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
If I had to give props to anything about Apple its always and only will be the quality seems nice. I like the whole metal thing, me working n a metal shop I can't stand plastic but Moto and other companies have done a good job with that tho. Other then that I hate Apple lol