Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah Definitely happy with my purchase. What feature stands out the most for you?

For me there are a number of features. 1) Battery life is awesome. Finally have a smart phone that I can go all day using it, go to the gym and work out, and still have almost 65% battery life to do what ever. I have yet to have to look for a charger going through my day regardless how hard I used it. 2) The fluidity: JB project butter + 2 gbs of ram, and a quad core processor provides more than enough power to handle what I need. 3) Screen: just awesome 4) Accessories: The docking station that Samsung has is awesome whether i want to use it to play games or watch movies on the big screen or just have it as a desk clock it is a nice product that adds to the device. 5) Radios: I can't speak enough how awesome they are (I have the AT&T variant). Everything from bt, wifi, and lte radios connectivity are stronger and remains connected especially after the ota. 6) Hack-ability/flexibility: Its wide open for those who want to go all out hacking while having enough features for people like me who prefer stock rooted with a few tweak. 7) Same device on multiple carriers: Because other carriers offer the same device both in the states and abroad finding accessories at a cheap price is not hard at all. Since I bought it in October I have bought 5 cases and did not spend more than 30 bucks for either one (on the contrary the flip case I bought from the att store was 50 but I was paranoid and wanted some protection so I went against my better judgement and paid too much for a case :angry: ). Other than my at&t fiasco I bought 2 for $5 and the other 2 were less than 15.

ruvy01

Reaction score
Battery Battery Battery!!

I usually can last a day and still have juice left the next day and thats with 4 to 5 hours screen time... i am on wifi a lot but still... on my nexus i would be dead with 2 hours screen time at the most and barely make it through the day. the specs on it are top notch. screen is gorgeous. and this is the first phone ive ever had where i didnt "have" to root it and unlock it and stuff to get features. i cant complain with touchwiz. Samsung has done it right. i did root it and unlock it and had no problems removing some things i didnt want and adding some small things i did want that Verizon took away from me. will be flashing a touchwiz rom cuz crackflasher lol. i have 5 cases... 4 tpu ones and one hybrid soft-gel/plastic... waiting on more colors to come out for the otterbox commuter and or the incipio dualpro

Last edited:

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Yeah the touch wiz roms are nice I mainly use them to remove a bit of boat (ram usage went down) and for a couple themes I'm running a nice blue ICS theme now that might be the worst thing about touch wiz the theme and colors are a bit weird. Of course I love the phone though it was definitely worth that horribly long wait!

Sent from my Note 2 using the Droid Forums App