Galaxy Note 2 Grabs One Million Sales in Korea

Discussion in 'Android News' started by cereal killer, Dec 31, 2012.

1. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Samsung has reached a milestone with its Samsung Galaxy Note 2, but it took some time to get there. The South Korean manufacturer has finally reached one million units sold in it's home country. Some of you may be saying "so what, the Galaxy S3 didn't take nearly as long to hit that mark", but this begs the question as to why it's taken longer to hit the milestone.

Without and access to data or trends we are only left to speculate that size played an important role in this equation. The handset has some spectacular specs and gives the S3 a run for it's money, but the handset just may be too large for most users. Perhaps Korea's smartphone culture is much different in such that they don't feel compelled to jump on the latest and greatest when they are more than happy with their current handset.

One thing is for certain though, consumers across the globe have a very strong affinity towards Samsung's Galaxy line-up.

Via: SammyHub
  2. huskur

huskur Well-Known Member

Samsung has come a long long way in the mobile world. If I were Apple I would be scared to!!

Innovation is the key to their new forthcoming
  3. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

I think the best thing going for Samsung is a few Apple owners that I know and they say Apple now needs to catch up and if they don't their next phone will be a Note or Galaxy! If geniuses are thinking about jumping ship,,,,
  4. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

Perhaps it took so long to hit the milestone is because so many people have an S3 or the original Note already. Its not like there is a program to give you the newest phone for free every time one is released. Those things cost money.
Search tags for this page

7his.com/?s-korea