1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Galaxy Note 1 I717 Stock Flash won't fix boot loop

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by CharlesSparkley, Nov 15, 2013.

1. CharlesSparkley

CharlesSparkley New Member

I received a Galaxy Note 1 I717 (AT&T) and it was in a bootloop. I have experience with flashing stock roms through Odin and fixing bootloops that way. So after going through recovery mode, wiping, flashing, I am still getting put into a bootloop after a successful flash on Odin. I've spent 2 days with this and tried all the little suggestions of wiping before flashing, using the original roms from XDA , trying some other stock roms specifically for my model and I'm still left with a bootloop. I'm capable of getting into download and recovery, and I've actually gotten different stock recovery modes! So the flashes are working, but it just won't boot up correctly. I looked around for the U.S. version of the Pit CSC Phone and PDA to try and re partition it, but they are absolutely NOWHERE! Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether it's a ROM suggestion, the re partition files, or whatever else
Search tags for this page
att galaxy note boot loop
att note 3 bootloop
att stock rom for galaxy note i717

boot lop galaxy note 1 1717

clockworkmod galaxy note 8 repair
droid x2 vs galaxy note 1717
fixing boot on rom
galaxy note i717 stock rom
galaxy note rom i717
note 8 in bootloop after stock odin flash