Galaxy Nexus

sr.torres22

Reaction score
My wife however has to have an iPhone 4s, does not want to tinker and all of her girlfriends have them.

My opinion on the phones:
iPhone is for girls and grandparents.
Android is for men and cool tinkering chicks.

LMAO!!!
I fell the exact same way. Plus, my wife is all about the Iphone. Wonder when she will understand Andriods are more fun to own!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mike8016

Reaction score
The iPhone is like the dumb blonde of the cell phone world, pretty to look at, but not very good at much else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Couldn't have said it any better

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Desmond82

Reaction score
Yes apple did copy some stuff off android and Vic versa. Had a couple buddies show me their iPhone running themes, widgets, had an app drawer and knew that was a copy from android. But that doesn't change the fact android still can improve just as iPhone needs improvement. Android has submitted its place and it will continue to innovate and improve. But no matter how big my screen is, how many roms I can run. In the end we all care about performance. And android needs to improve performance. Ics was a step forward from gingerbread but it needs to continue to improve. I actually like what Motorola is heading minus the locked bootloaders and 20 different variants of the same phone. Htc rezound has a beautiful screen , and Samsung is taking it to the iPhone in overseas competition. But Apple is not going to stay down long and if android once to win they must get the software right and we need OEMs to sure up the hardware on our high end devices. Lag (related to manufacturer ui), radio issues, poor cameras we can't have that if we want an android device to be better than apple.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Amen

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jmcdonald

Reaction score
When time came for my wife to upgrade from her Droid 1 I actually suggested to her that she try the iPhone. She looked at it for about 30 seconds before she decided she wanted to stay with an android phone. She ultimately decoded on the rezound and absolutely loves it. She has no interest in rooting, custom roms, etc. She does however like the 4g, bigger HD screen, and all the widgets you can customize your home screen with. Plus she knows it and isn't afraid to try and figure things out. Android may not be as simple and straightforward as iOS but for those willing to try you will find that android does more and is more powerful than iOS. So what if swiping through those boring home screens full of shortcuts is a tad smoother on iOS. My nexus is like butter and have no problems with lag at all. I blame most of the lag on the heavy overhead of manufacturer custom skins. For me, I like having a device that I can make my own. Between the custom roms, themes, widgets, etc I can make my phone me and have it the way I like it. I prefer to not be an isheep and just have it the way apple says I should have it. There are a lot of people who do and that's fine. Its just not for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums