Galaxy Nexus Warming

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by fsjr, Feb 17, 2012.

1. fsjr

fsjr New Member

Hello,

Well, I would like to exchange an idea with the people who own the Galaxy Nexus, I boughtone that came with version 4.0.1 yakjuxw model (Then I'll switch to the version yakju) but I noticed not much time to use it warmed rather at the top, both above and where the camera is at the front.

Even I make a connection to test right now, and that bothered me quite heated. He waswavering, but always warm medium, without opening games.

If I left on standby with the screen turned off, then cooled, but it was enough to reactivateand begin to tweak and tweak it so soon warmed to bother.

Well, I hope to receive reports and experiences on this possible problem and whether itwould provide a possible exchange or if it is normal and it would do nothing in being part of this model.

Thanks
  2. smokiedabong

smokiedabong New Member

The phone will get warm if it has any activity, background syncing, downloading apps updates or other network activity, live wallpaper, browsing etc. This is normal for all smartphones . Think how hot a dual core laptop normally gets, the phone has a dual core 1.2 Ghz processor
  3. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

As smokie already stated that's normal.
Search tags for this page
galaxy nexus heat unresponsive

galaxy nexus warming

samsung galaxy nexus m420k screen heats up

samsung nexus phone heating up