Galaxy Nexus vs HTC Rezound

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by clichename1221, Nov 28, 2011.

1. clichename1221

clichename1221 New Member

Which one should I get?

I was going to get the Galaxy Nexus, but my friend told me that Samsung is somewhat bad with Android phones?
    He mentioned some download cache or something, and after researching a bit on the internet, I discovered that Samsung implements a cache that limits the download of a file to 30 MB.
    Also, the biggest flaw I believe the Galaxy Nexus has is the fact that it has no SD card slot.

However, the Galaxy Nexus comes loaded with Android 4, and I think that since it AOSP supports it, ROMs will come out much faster than on other devices, such as the HTC Rezound (CM still isn't out for the bionic!) Also, I hear it's the fastest Android so far.

I'm perfectly comfortable with getting either, but what are your opinions?
  2. mdsniper7

mdsniper7 New Member

same boat

I looked at the razer and rezound in store and felt the razr was amazing thin however the beats on the rezound sounded fantastic. I hated how the rezound felt tho, nothing new, felt like a old phone. I really dont see why people are buying it, so I am waiting on the nexus since I hate blur.
  3. clichename1221

clichename1221 New Member

The download cache thing sounds ridiculous to me though. This is a Samsung-exclusive thing, right?
    Could a ROM remove this limit?
  4. Liderc

Liderc New Member

Haven't heard anything about the download cache problem with the Nexus. We'll see the Nexus within 2 weeks(fingers crossed), I'd wait to at least get some hands on time with it before making the decision.
Search tags for this page

htc rezound vs droid bionic