Galaxy Nexus VS Droid Rzr?

GoBears

Reaction score
You know it should not be Nexus vs (insert another android device here), it should be Android vs Apple. Apple is seeking to destroy Android and I hate them more everyday for it :mad:. All they are doing is stifling advancement of the devices I love. I think it's great everyone stands behind and defends their Android device of choice. Sorry rant over haha.

sfierro

Reaction score
You know it should not be Nexus vs (insert another android device here), it should be Android vs Apple. Apple is seeking to destroy Android and I hate them more everyday for it :mad:. All they are doing is stifling advancement of the devices I love. I think it's great everyone stands behind and defends their Android device of choice. Sorry rant over haha.

I completely agree. I don't hate apple's products, owning more than my fair share, but I do dislike them trying to destroy Android. I love the android community and that we are free to do whatever we like to OUR devices. Whether it be a GNex, RAZR, Rezound, or any other Android device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
To the two people above me, thank you! We have SO many phones to fit each of our needs, why try and compete with each other? We're on the same side! Every phones gonna be different in some ways, for better or for worse. Just pick what makes you happy.

Make an Android vs iPhone thread next time and weigh the pluses and negatives of that to prove how we're superior. No need for hating on another Android phone. This thread is making out community look bad in MHO.

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
To the two people above me, thank you! We have SO many phones to fit each of our needs, why try and compete with each other? We're on the same side! Every phones gonna be different in some ways, for better or for worse. Just pick what makes you happy.

Make an Android vs iPhone thread next time and weigh the pluses and negatives of that to prove how we're superior. No need for hating on another Android phone. This thread is making out community look bad in MHO.

I know it's just your own opinion BL but in No way shape of form is this thread making our Community "look bad". In fact, I think it's Great (Not because I, along w/many other started threads like this) because android have "options". What options does iOS have? uh..8G,16G, 32G, or 64G, Black or white. Android has that plus a SLEW of more options. Android is what it is because of having "Many Options" I hate to have the same thing as the next person..That's why we have so many Great devs in our community allowing us to become "Elite" and have the finest Technology w/out wearing a uniform on our devices..If you think about it, having "choices " is what the the world is all about. W/out it, it's a monopoly which to be honest,isThe whole vision of Apple. everyone to have the same Apple product. Android allow us to be unique in many ways and Apple cannot mirror that whatsoever..wohhhhh...Sorry about the "emotional" testimony there:D

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it's just your own opinion BL but in No way shape of form is this thread making our Community "look bad". In fact, I think it's Great (Not because I, along w/many other started threads like this) because android have "options". What options does iOS have? uh..8G,16G, 32G, or 64G, Black or white. Android has that plus a SLEW of more options. Android is what it is because of having "Many Options" I hate to have the same thing as the next person..That's why we have so many Great devs in our community allowing us to become "Elite" and have the finest Technology w/out wearing a uniform on our devices..If you think about it, having "choices " is what the the world is all about. W/out it, it's a monopoly which to be honest,isThe whole vision of Apple. everyone to have the same Apple product. Android allow us to be unique in many ways and Apple cannot mirror that whatsoever..wohhhhh...Sorry about the "emotional" testimony there:D

Lol honestly I'm pretty confused right now.. you just agreed with my whole post after you said you hated disagree. I agree with you completely, I use that explanation to iPhone fan boys all the time. And that's why I said, why make an android versus android thread? It's one thing to compare specs and features to see which is more to a persons liking, but unnecessary for people to bash another's phone and try toll make others envious when us Android users are on the same side.

Maybe you read my post wrong? Cause yeah.. definitely agree on those as to why Android overall is just better. When I brought up "choices", I mean the thing you just re explained to me for some reason lol. Us android users have REAL choices between devices and features. Not just a gig upgrade or color change.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Lol honestly I'm pretty confused right now.. you just agreed with my whole post after you said you hated disagree. I agree with you completely, I use that explanation to iPhone fan boys all the time. And that's why I said, why make an android versus android thread? It's one thing to compare specs and features to see which is more to a persons liking, but unnecessary for people to bash another's phone and try toll make others envious when us Android users are on the same side.

Maybe you read my post wrong? Cause yeah.. definitely agree on those as to why Android overall is just better. When I brought up "choices", I mean the thing you just re explained to me for some reason lol. Us android users have REAL choices between devices and features. Not just a gig upgrade or color change.

Uh..BL. I didn't write anything regarding what you said.."Lol honestly I'm pretty confused right now.. you just agreed with my whole post after you said you hated disagree. I agree with you completely, I use that explanation to iPhone fan boys all the time. And that's why I said, why make an android versus android thread? It's one thing to compare specs and features to see which is more to a persons liking, but unnecessary for people to bash another's phone and try toll make others envious when us Android users are on the same side."

You got me confused w/another post bruh..

Last edited:

baldybill

Reaction score
Ok, so I live in a rural area, with not much 4G around (if I drive to a city I would get it, but otherwise, 3g).
So, which phone seems to be the best for general connectivity (since both seem to have problems)?
The Gnex or Razr?

Anyone?

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Gnex

I am SERIOUSLY leaning that way..As sexcee as the Rzr is, I cannot bare to wait forever for custom roms, not be able to have an extra battery. GNexus already has beta CM9 out, and a slew of other roms available already..Am a Flash addict and I guess Camera for the Gnexus isn't too bad after all..

Snow02

Reaction score
I am SERIOUSLY leaning that way..As sexcee as the Rzr is, I cannot bare to wait forever for custom roms, not be able to have an extra battery. GNexus already has beta CM9 out, and a slew of other roms available already..Am a Flash addict and I guess Camera for the Gnexus isn't too bad after all..

If you like modding your phone it shouldn't even be a debate.

catfisher

Reaction score
I live the Nexus. It may not be the greatest in each category but overall it is the best IMO. I have no issues and love the new OS. Reception is key for me and I have no issues there either.

The Razr was to be my next phone but I can't live with a solid state battery in my phone. It may work for tablets and fruit phones but not for my Droids. It is a fine phone but for $300 I needed something new and different overall and the Nexus delivered.

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
i just messed around with a razr to check the signal compared to mine and the razr does seem to have a bit more snappy feel to it.. im sure optimizations are in the works for ICS.. not gonna give up on this phone..

fyi - the razr had a signal of -60, mine -70.. wierd...

OP
04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
If you like modding your phone it shouldn't even be a debate.

Right on the nose Bruh..I got My nExus today and About to unlock and Root. Thanks to all who took the time to express their opinion, whether with or against me. I learned a whole lot more about the decision process when it comes to these high end devices and am very grateful. If a mod wish to Close out this thread, By all means, Do so. The end result was great and am Nex w/Nexus:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

dustinslee

Reaction score
[video=youtube;W0XeTC3hjl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0XeTC3hjl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video] good comparison I still say out of the box razr wins but give the nexus a few months I bet it will be bullet proof!