1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Galaxy Nexus signal icon grey, BUT still connected?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by onelegchair, Aug 21, 2012.

1. onelegchair

onelegchair New Member

So I did a factory reset on my verizon Galaxy Nexus, and when I restore all my stuff with Titanium Backup everything is fine except for the fact that my signal icon is now grey. Now, I know that normally a grey icon means no connection and blue means you have a connection, but I have a perfectly fine connection, but it's just stuck grey. I've tried a number of things, and I can't figure out how to get it back to the grey when not connected/blue when it is state. I know it's a minor complaint, but I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.
  2. onelegchair

onelegchair New Member

Bump
  3. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

If that's the case, usually it means you aren't connected to the google servers
Search tags for this page
galaxy s3 signal greyed out

samsung galaxy 3 signal strength greyed out

samsung galaxy s3 signal icon gray