Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

Galaxy-Nexus-Cellebrite-550x583.jpg

Well, look what we have here... As I was about to go to bed, I saw this post on Phandroid... This leak from a Verizon Indirect agent, shows the Galaxy Nexus on his Cellebrite system today.

Apparently, Verizon Corporate has to approve any and all software that hits Verizon Indirect Cellebrite systems and when they do, a device launch always follows close behind.

We are definitely getting close folks. The 8th is starting to look more and more like the day.

Source: Galaxy Nexus Forum via Phandroid via reddit

goosedeath

Reaction score

Galaxy-Nexus-Cellebrite-550x583.jpg

Well, look what we have here... As I was about to go to bed, I saw this post on Phandroid... This leak from a Verizon Indirect agent, shows the Galaxy Nexus on his Cellebrite system today.

Apparently, Verizon Corporate has to approve any and all software that hits Verizon Indirect Cellebrite systems and when they do, a device launch always follows close behind.

We are definitely getting close folks. The 8th is starting to look more and more like the day.

Source: Galaxy Nexus Forum via Phandroid via reddit

I won't believe it til I see it, just like Santa Claus. Although, that hasn't stopped me from trying to shoot that jolly guy every time he breaks into my house once a year....

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
When this does hit, what will be the quickest route to get it in hand? If they do a preorder, is online the best or do you roll the dice trying to get to a store early? I'm just wondering if I preorder online if I'll get it on or before it goes on sale in stores?

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
When this does hit, what will be the quickest route to get it in hand? If they do a preorder, is online the best or do you roll the dice trying to get to a store early? I'm just wondering if I preorder online if I'll get it on or before it goes on sale in stores?
Probably better off getting it on day 1 at store. People who have placed pre-orders on other devices sometimes, well most of the time end up getting it the day or few days after...

goosedeath

Reaction score
Just remember, those who get it first should be kind enough to provide honest reviews for the rest of us waiting to hear that it's worth the wait(or not), and worth keeping for two years(or not). lol I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say once they get their own Galaxy Nexus.

SniperDroid

Reaction score
Just remember, those who get it first should be kind enough to provide honest reviews for the rest of us waiting to hear that it's worth the wait(or not), and worth keeping for two years(or not). lol I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say once they get their own Galaxy Nexus.

Ditto's! Also, didn't the Bionic show up on this tool about a month before they cut it loose?

And I'm friends with your brother, GooseKiller.

Last edited:

grimley

Reaction score
My birthday wish is for this phone to come out before my birthday (Dec. 16th). Oh what a great 30th birthday present it would be :biggrin:

Briankbl

Reaction score
I remember the 'Nexus Prime' showing up in Cellibrite months ago...

Sent using common sense.

mrmark27

Reaction score
Really need this phone to come out before the 12th, or at least for the pre-order to go live before then. Im still on my family plan so my mom needs to be the one actually going into the store, even though my line is listed as the primary, and they're gone the 12th-24th. pleaseeeee come out before the 12th

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Probably better off getting it on day 1 at store. People who have placed pre-orders on other devices sometimes, well most of the time end up getting it the day or few days after...

Of course, this method does run the risk of finding a store that has it in stock, and then winding up way down the backlog of online orders. Decisions decisions decisions

I think I will bank on the fact that with no real promotion to-date, there probably won't be a huge run on these launch day. There's a lot of tech nerds waiting for it, but unless they ship very minimal numbers to the stores I wouldn't expect much problem.