Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit updated to version 1.3 even Simpler!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
v1.3_wugsGnexRTK.png

Last week we announced the Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit, and today Developer Wugfresh has released version 1.3 and made it even easier as if that were even possible. Now it really is so easy a caveman can do it. This tool will allow you to easily one click Unlock, Root, Unbrick, Flash Stock, and Oem Lock. The major difference in this update is it includes all needed files, and there is no longer a need to install the SDK it does everything for you! This program features even more root utilities such as backing up apps and data and restoring them! Using this tool in my opinion to backup apps and data is even safer than other apps like titanium backup as it stores your copies on your pc where you will be able to get to them no matter what happens with your device! The tool includes lots of other utilities as well. You will definitely want to check out this updated tool!

Grab this Tool and discuss over at our Dedicated Galaxy Nexus Forums!

chefb

Reaction score
i mean really stop... your taking the fun out of it !!!!!!

captdroid

Reaction score
Sweet... I will use Wugfresh root toolkit to unlock/root my g/f Gnex... like the backup/restore apps/data feature... thanks Wugfresh!

steveil

Reaction score
Wow. I can't keep up with him. I download one version and he already has a newer one ready.