Galaxy Nexus Release Date of December 9 is Official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Has Verizon actually told you first-hand and no one else? Because in order for this date to be OFFICIAL or CONFIRMED, Verizon would have to announce it. And last time I checked, Verizon hasn't done so. Again, I believe this date of the 9th is solid, too. But it is not, I repeat, NOT CONFIRMED by Verizon. To say otherwise is wrong.

Sent using common sense.

+1. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Makes me wonder where all this CONFIRMED/OFFICIAL nonsense is coming from.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Fine, we'll just take your advice and agree to disagree :)

Just trying to save you from looking like this guy lol

blogs.computerworld.com/19339/confirmed_verizon_galaxy_nexus_lte_release_date_pre_order_tuesday

Richi Jennings "knew" everything, too lol

Sent using common sense.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My local vzw has had the cases for about 3 weeks now for the nexus

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB
Yeah this is from a site called Info Manager, Stores should be getting them in yesterday and today.

Jagerbomb513

Reaction score
No Info Yet...

Just called 3 different Verizon stores in my area, all of which said they have had no official release information. :frown:

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok as I am sure some of you have heard, the Dec 9 date is in question. It's not ruled out as many VZW stores are still reporting it will be available Friday. 'Official' dates change all the time, especially in this technology driven world we live in. Some reports are not saying Monday.

My personal opinion is that this might be a regionally released device, meaning not everyone everywhere is going to see it on the same day.

We are continuing to gather all the info we can get and will keep you guys updated. Fingers Crossed..

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok as I am sure some of you have heard, the Dec 9 date is in question. It's not ruled out as many VZW stores are still reporting it will be available Friday. 'Official' dates change all the time, especially in this technology driven world we live in. Some reports are not saying Monday.

My personal opinion is that this might be a regionally released device, meaning not everyone everywhere is going to see it on the same day.

We are continuing to gather all the info we can get and will keep you guys updated. Fingers Crossed..

There goes "official" haha...I know you guys say your sources are reliable, but "official" and "confirmed" really should not be used unless its from Verizon itself. man, this is the weirdest launch in history...

Status
Not open for further replies.