Galaxy Nexus Release Date of December 9 is Official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
It's about time. Now, to figure out how to get it friday while I'm at work.

Htown315

Reaction score
nexus-equip1-650x592.jpg

Via: Droid-Life.Com

Thanks For The Tip: screaminz2002

Out-fricken-Standing! :)

Natolx

Reaction score
I believe the Droid 4 will be released Thurs.

Yeah, I called my local Verizon store today and they said the 22nd though.

You'd think they'd know if it was coming that soon so I'm a little worried that this thursday is just a rumor :/

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yeah, I called my local Verizon store today and they said the 22nd though.

You'd think they'd know if it was coming that soon so I'm a little worried that this thursday is just a rumor :/

Yea don't hold me on the release of the droid 4 on Thurs, however that is the date that is going around right now.

Natolx

Reaction score
Yea don't hold me on the release of the droid 4 on Thurs, however that is the date that is going around right now.

Additionally... a little off-topic but why is there no Droid 4 sub-forum yet? :p

Briankbl

Reaction score
We got a debbie downer in here.

lol not trying to be. I just remember how "official" the Nov. 21st preorder date was, and look how that turned out. Just tired of all the "official" news not panning out. I believe it will launch Friday. Shadez, you said that you believe this will turn out to be true, but there-in lies the problem...you believe, but you don't know. So saying this is official would be incorrect. I guess we will agree to disagree, I just think it's in bad taste to post a confirmation like this when it hasn't been confirmed by Verizon - especially in regards to the GN, seeing as it that we've been burned more times by articles exactly like this than I'd like to count.

Sent using common sense.

Hsunami

Reaction score
same i'm debating to get it on launch day or wait a week for the reviews......cause of not nexus i may go rezound, i really love the feel itself and everything about it compared to the Razr

Status
Not open for further replies.