Galaxy Nexus multimedia dock and vehicle mount appear online

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
SGN-dock-550x381.png

A pair of Samsung OEM accessories for the Verizon version of the Galaxy Nexus (i515) appeared for sale online. Well, almost appeared seeing how there are no actual images of the accessories. The Samsung multimedia dock ($69) and vehicle mount ($50) are both up for pre-order with an “expected” release date of November 21st. This gives us another clue on when to expect the actual device to launch on Verizon seeing how the dock is specifically made for the slightly thicker i515.
SGN-Dock-LIVE-550x290.jpg

The dock accessory was actually spotted for a brief moment during the joint Google/Samsung Nexus event and connects via the 3 connector pins found on the side of the device. The MSRP on both these accessories sound a bit steep for a man of my means but as you can see, retailers will most likely be offering them at varying discounts.

SOURCE: Samsung Galaxy Nexus multimedia dock and vehicle mount appear online |

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah I beginning to suspect the 11/10 is the pre-order date. That sheet showed tomorrow for the Razr when in reality its the pre-order date.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I beginning to suspect the 11/10 is the pre-order date. That sheet showed tomorrow for the Razr when in reality its the pre-order date.
most likely it is the pre-order date

nickb34

Reaction score
They need to have a Costco deal on these to even make me consider getting the phone... I have always had a home dock and car dock, so I consider that in the cost of the phone.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Good God $50 for a car mount?!?! Any actual pics of the car mount? And what exactly does that dock do aside from hold your phone?

_33

Reaction score
Good God $50 for a car mount?!?! Any actual pics of the car mount? And what exactly does that dock do aside from hold your phone?

I'm guessing it charges the phone? I hope it does! A charging car dock is a must for me. I ca't wait to NOM NOM NOM this phone!