dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How is this a delay if they never announced a release date.?

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

Just trying to deliver the latest news guys, I don't know all the answers:frown:

Nah jp, I take it as a delay as what I heard from that dude was in November. I hope this won't be like the Bionic

captclueless

Reaction score
Man. I don't know how long i can wait. My droid 1 is worthless now. Been using my work blackberry for phone calls. I hate not having an android phone to use. I am seriously debating getting a razr or rezound instead.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Just trying to deliver the latest news guys, I don't know all the answers:frown:

Nah jp, I take it as a delay as what I heard from that dude was in November. I hope this won't be like the Bionic

I know I'm just saying that there can't be an "official" delay if they didn't even mention the "primary release date".

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

R

RETG

Was there ever an OFFICIAL release date by Verizon Corporate? Don't think so, and some guy in a white suit does not constitute an official release date.

Irregardless, it appears, or at least implies, by this statement from Samsung, the phone is being put off by Samsung and not by Verizon. Wish I knew the reason; so does everyone else.

As for my personal purchase. I was in no hurry until the first of the year, but was hoping to hear some feedback on this phone. So, it might be Feb, but who knows what will be released by then.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Seriously, are y'all saying you would rather receive a premature, flawed device, or wait a little longer and get one that is right? Personally, I'll wait longer and take one that works right.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I figured as much. It sucks but I would rather have a phone that works.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah bad choice of words from the source:p

GoBears

Reaction score
I'm already using a phone that's flawed and frustrating and not being fixed. So yes, at this point I'd rather take my chances with the GNex.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I definitely subscribe to the train of thought that I would rather it take longer and be refined.

And to be clear just because I agree with it, does not mean I have to like it :serious:

combatmedic870

Reaction score
i think alot of people are just saying...give a date. so if they know they will release it by decemeber 8th. then tell us december 18 and release it early! give us a time line though. thats all.

Detonation

Reaction score
P3Droid took some flak when he said it was delayed (probably more based on emotion than doubt) but this just goes to prove he's got legit sources, time and time again.

SniperDroid

Reaction score
I've waited. First for the Bionic, and MotoBlur made it lame. Then for the Nexus, Pure Google, Speed, Power, Efficiency. Now, I'm all waited
out... Maybe I'll go to T-mobile or AT&T. Maybe I can find something to soothe my tired mind, and keep my hands occupied for a while. I don't
think I'll wait any more.

GoBears

Reaction score
As much as I'm bummed I'll wait. If the Rezound gets root and s-off before GNex drops I might just grab that seeing that it will be then be a lot of fun as well.