Galaxy Nexus Launching Nov. 21 web only...

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I would be extremely surprised of Costco wont offer it in Store. It is in their computer already it should be in the Store. They might pre sell it online only but will follow with stores shortly after. Maybe CyberMonday would be for stores...

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to stock stores with accessories for a phone they don't have. I bet it will be in stores.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I saw on XDA yesterday (trying to find the thread) a Radio Shack employee posted screen shots of their internal computer system showing a bunch of GNex info/pics. No release date but it looks like they will have it also.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
I hope this comes out the 17 or atleast the 21

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Im hoping for this month atleast

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

phantom5623

Reaction score
A guy at the store near me who talked to me about what he knew about the nexus BEFORE the announcement from Google that it even existed recently told me November but none of the retailers know when. The rep at the corporate store near me told me I was thinking about the redondo which I assumed was the rezound and she never heard the word nexus before. I'd trust authorized retailers over official stores any day so I can't wait for november!...o wait it already is November damn.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Last edited: