Galaxy Nexus Launching Nov. 21 web only...

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Jaja i hear you man i guess im lucky my phone isnt that old andbis working fine im just a lil impatient

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
At least you're waiting with a Fascinate in hand. I'd kill for anything other than my OG Droid. I'm tempted to trade my wife for her Dinc to hold me over, but I don't think I can bring myself to burden her with this crap pile. Anyway, the Nexus is coming, and soon. Be patient, you'll be glad you waited.

Yeah. Mine is also running great on liquid 3.1. Much better than the early days of gb

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

doublea500

Reaction score
if its true that its only going to be released on the 21st web only then when will it be sold in stores. its quite ridiculous that its web only... why have stores located all around the country?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is how it's been done with Nexus devices before, so it's just something they've done in the past.

I agree it's pretty strange and has to hurt sales.

nao.nozawa

Reaction score
Isn't it kind of silly to have it web-only but have accessories available in-store? My guess is that they'll have it in stores as well....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

doublea500

Reaction score
Isn't it kind of silly to have it web-only but have accessories available in-store? My guess is that they'll have it in stores as well....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

sounds more reasonable.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think it will also be in stores, seeing it in the Costco computer makes me think that even more.

But I could definitely see them selling just accessories in store, while selling the phone only online. They still want the sales in their store, even if you buy the phone from the online store.