Galaxy Nexus Launching Nov. 21 web only...

doublea500

Reaction score
The thing that is starting to get me angry is that the leaked times keep changing. its only four days but its annoying how they cant just give an official release date.

cdf3

Reaction score
They're focus now seems to be the Droid Razr.
I hope they release the Nexus soon.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

chewy74

Reaction score
Is this online release when the phone will be released, or is this a preorder?

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I can live with this as long as I can get it the day after ordering it. Hope this Roadmap shows true. Better in November than in December.. or later.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha I think droid life has covered the entire month of november now...

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I honestly don't see a reason to go up in arms. One, there has been NO official release date yet. At this point, everyone should be glad to just see that it is releasing this year, and with the unlocked bootloader and no bloatware. Seriously people, this just isn't that life shattering.

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a reason to go up in arms. One, there has been NO official release date yet. At this point, everyone should be glad to just see that it is releasing this year, and with the unlocked bootloader and no bloatware. Seriously people, this just isn't that life shattering.
The latest news from P3Droid is there will be like 3 VZW apps that come on the phone but the rest is stock.

alboboy10

Reaction score
The thing that is starting to get me angry is that the leaked times keep changing. its only four days but its annoying how they cant just give an official release date.

That's why they're leaked...cause they're not official. If official release dates change what makes you think leaks won't?

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
The latest news from P3Droid is there will be like 3 VZW apps that come on the phone but the rest is stock.

Well this shouldn't matter since we have root, not to mention the option ICS has to freeze/disable apps for people who prefer not to root.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

Well this shouldn't matter since we have root, not to mention the option ICS has to freeze/disable apps for people who prefer not to root.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Bingo, this thing will be rooted within minutes of me having it. I can't wait to see what the developers are going to do with it. Though honestly, the wireless tether will be the main reason I tether. Not sure how much the ROM's will be able to improve on ICS, but you never know. The developers really are that good.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
This will actually make me happy should this end up being true. Now I can avoid the hasssel of dealing with Verizon employees.