Galaxy Nexus here I come!

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
nope love the bionic super fast no problems, and only difference in new phones spec wise is lil bigger processor but as i checked out today 1.2 vs 1ghz dual core not much of a change for me, bionic is just as fast as galaxy s2 and top that no gurantee zumocast will be on new phones, unless a quad core comes out tomm im good with my 40mbps upload and 15mbps download

I hope you were drinking heavily before you made that post

Or your trolling, hard to say...

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

OP
MrKleen

MrKleen

Reaction score
nope love the bionic super fast no problems, and only difference in new phones spec wise is lil bigger processor but as i checked out today 1.2 vs 1ghz dual core not much of a change for me, bionic is just as fast as galaxy s2 and top that no gurantee zumocast will be on new phones, unless a quad core comes out tomm im good with my 40mbps upload and 15mbps download

The biggest difference is that Motorola encrypts their bootloaders. This phone is going to be a Nexus!

That is a HUGE difference!

I will never own another Motorola phone till they correct this major flaw.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
The biggest difference is that Motorola encrypts their bootloaders. This phone is going to be a Nexus!

That is a HUGE difference!

I will never own another Motorola phone till they correct this major flaw.

Super amoled HD vs. Pentile qHD

Is a big difference in my opinion

OP
MrKleen

MrKleen

Reaction score
Super amoled HD vs. Pentile qHD

Is a big difference in my opinion

Not nearly as big of a difference as having an encrypted bootloader. That is a phone destroyer which Motorola has done to all their phones since the D1. It's a shame because they have crippled their phones. It's too bad since they make some decent phones.

wolstonc

Reaction score
Yet moto bids to make nexus phones... And maybe it'll change now that Google owns them?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Not nearly as big of a difference as having an encrypted bootloader. That is a phone destroyer which Motorola has done to all their phones since the D1. It's a shame because they have crippled their phones. It's too bad since they make some decent phones.

To you and me, unlocked bl means a lot, to the regular user, HD vs. qHD is a selling point.

Reaction score
Does the Nexus have and HDMI or mHDMI out? I dont remember seeing that. That would be something cool so I can play N64 on my TV like I saw a few weeks ago lol

So far this is the phone of choice but the HTC and the RAZR are very interesting as well.

PBarn

Reaction score
Angry that phone developers haven't increased battery life alongside of increasing technologies. It's stupid that a 4G phone would only last 6 hours. These smartphones should be able to last at least 2 days without any tweaking.