Galaxy Nexus here I come!

nhra1ss

Reaction score
I voted No, because I am waiting on the next Motorola Droid 4 ( hoping not to much longer :) )

Diegoblue

Reaction score
Just got the charge like 4 months ago and I'm ready for that nexus! Can't wait!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Launch day for me. Finally, a Nexus on Verizon. Exactly what I've always wanted.

Looking forward to the official announcement as well... I figure they'll mention a few interesting features that haven't hit the rumor mill yet.

*customized tapatalk signature*

chewy74

Reaction score
what are the chances of a price drop very soon after launch date?

ive waited this long, i'm not waiting no more...

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
what are the chances of a price drop very soon after launch date?

ive waited this long, i'm not waiting no more...

Well I think some kind of holiday deal eg black Friday or cyber Monday might bring a drop at some retailer.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
And im gonna have 2 learn how 2 root,so ill b doin some heavy readin b4 this BIG GIRL drops.

Probably won't be too hard, maybe even some 1 click root apps will work, afterall it is supposed to be a developer friendly phone and basically begs to be rooted, kerneled, rommed and overall tweaked

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I doubt we'll need a one click for root. If its a Nexus GED device it should be as simple as fastboot oem unlock, push CWM and flash a root image or root with adb. And as long as they keep their word about releasing ICS source code we should see some nice ROMs.

Al Neri

Reaction score
I voted no because I just got the Bionic last month. This phone does look super impressive though. I wonder how battery life will be with the HD screen.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
No matter what I want a full HD screen, afterall I watch lots of videos and Netflix so an HD screen would be ideal, Samsungs amoled screens also consistently seem to be more vivid and I'd definitely like that for videos...add in a super fast processor, ice cream sandwich, 4g LTE and (hopefully) easy rooting, kerneling and romming and the prime is almost a given for me lol
Unless something else with those same characteristics but even better specs comes along...unfortunately I can't upgrade till like April so who knows...will definitely play with prime when its in Verizon store though

indymale26

Reaction score
nope love the bionic super fast no problems, and only difference in new phones spec wise is lil bigger processor but as i checked out today 1.2 vs 1ghz dual core not much of a change for me, bionic is just as fast as galaxy s2 and top that no gurantee zumocast will be on new phones, unless a quad core comes out tomm im good with my 40mbps upload and 15mbps download

jazzi

Reaction score
Def waiting for this phone to drop on VZW.....smh....patience is a virtue

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums