Galaxy Nexus giveaway

whereweare

Reaction score
There is this site called Want want WANT IT that opened up a few months ago and they have been giving away cool tech like a Kindle Fire and Lenovo tablet. Now they are giving away a Galaxy Nexus 16 GB and Unlocked and it is pretty awesome. This would be their forth giveaway and it ends in May 1st:

http://wantwantwant.it/index.php?id=306

I was a little skeptical at first, but they never ask for money (it is completely free) and they are secured by Site Lock. They also have a bunch of pictures of their previous winners on their reviews/testimonials page. So far, my experience with them is nothing but good.

kkutie12

Reaction score
That is sooo cool! I just checked it out and registered. Thanks :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that like one of those sites where you bid and every bid bumps up the price and bumps up the time a bit?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If so, it isn't free, at least they're not typically. You typically pay per bid - or pay for a certain number of bids.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok it's not one of those sites, but I'm still skeptical. I don't see how that can last if they're giving away such expensive items.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Ok it's not one of those sites, but I'm still skeptical. I don't see how that can last if they're giving away such expensive items.

Google became rich with advertisements...so who knows

shaggykid

Reaction score
All the money they make comes from advertisements according to their FAQ. Site seems super legit. I signed up so congrats to the OP for gaining a point haha.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
W

whereweare

Reaction score
Haha thanks shaggykid! Yea it is awesome that they allow referrals for extra points. When you think about it, it helps them get more users and it helps us get more points.

I was actually thinking of putting the link in my signature but do not have many posts...

I really really want that Galaxy Nexus!

shaggykid

Reaction score
That's actually a really good idea..

I don't see myself getting very many points but I figure I'll enter each drawing. It can't hurt anything and who knows I may get lucky.

I think the idea will take off soon.

OP
W

whereweare

Reaction score
Well you have a good amount of posts. Why not put the ref link in your signature? It probably would help

kkutie12

Reaction score
Grrr! I wish my post count were up, then I could put the referral link in my signature and get so many points! :p

shaggykid

Reaction score
Too bad it's against forum rules to do so

kkutie12

Reaction score
Oh that sucks, it would of been a good way to earn points. I am gonna try posting on other forums to get some points!

kkutie12

Reaction score
Awesome, I just got like three referrals from my facebook status! You should try it