Galaxy Nexus Extended battery 50% off from VZW :)

McBowfles

Reaction score
I just ordered one an hour or so ago. Too bad my normal discount on accessories didn't apply to this.

jhkang

Reaction score
debating as well.....im by a charger almost all the time, dang decisions.

Axium

Reaction score
it's still 50% off? lol, probably the only way they'll sale this :D

garfull

Reaction score
Was waiting for this deal to come back. Thanks for the heads up. Im by a charger most of the time but it's nice to be able to to have the added capacity for those long outing and trip.

nubby

Reaction score
Yep, looks like still have more in stock, and yes still 5o% off as of this morning.

Just got mine. The rep couldn't find it online. On the link in the OP it says to call. I searched it in accessories and got there and added it to the cart.
Try this one if you have trouble:

Set Your Location

Ignore the title of the link...

Last edited:

Bigsurprise

Reaction score
Does anybody know how much this battery and door increase the thickness by in mm? I have tried searching but I can't find it. I am trying to decide between the Galaxy Nexus with this extra battery and the Droid Razr Maxx that comes out in 9 days. I am in favor of the Galaxy Nexus atm, and kind of hope it stays that way. :happy3:

DJRobNM

Reaction score
I'm debating picking this up but I haven't needed it yet, and I might never.

I've had my phone for a week now and I've yet to find a scenario where I've run out of juice, without charging.

How often do these go on sale for half off?

I'm trying to gauge how good a deal I'm missing here if I pick up a battery down the road, like when this one goes south?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm debating picking this up but I haven't needed it yet, and I might never.

I've had my phone for a week now and I've yet to find a scenario where I've run out of juice, without charging.

How often do these go on sale for half off?

I'm trying to gauge how good a deal I'm missing here if I pick up a battery down the road, like when this one goes south?
This deal has been going on for awhile. I've been on the fence about it the past 2 weeks and decided to forget it.

For the record I picked up another standard battery from HTC for my Incredible for about $3 off amazon roughly 9 months after it came out. I'm personally gonna wait as for now I have no need for another battery the way I use my phone. There's only been a handful of days where I was close to dying and those were times I'd never anticipate and would have my spare battery on me.

RedBank

Reaction score
Dagnabbit!!! I held off and just went to purchase...now it's out of stock.

papatar

Reaction score
If it helps anyone, Amazon has the extended for about $33 shipped or you can get 2 standard batteries and charger package for about $35 shipped

Big Ry

Reaction score
I don't understand why we don't have a classifieds section at DF. I bought the extended battery and now my old one just sits here doing nothing. I've never been one to carry multiple batteries, but I know there are people who do. Then there are people like my friend who bought the extended battery, felt like it was a waste, but now it's too late to return it. Where's the suggestion box? I think we could save DF members even more than 50%!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk