Galaxy Nexus coming the 15th

michman

Reaction score
I just got off the phone w the downtown Verizon in Chicago on Lasalle. The rep put me on hold when I asked her about the availability for tomorrow. She came back after checking w what I assume is a manager and told me that it indeed would be tomorrow. She then even offered to process the payment to my account on the spot. Hmmmm let me think. No thank you, I told her but I would stop in the morning on the way to the office. Last thing I need is an extra 300 bucks on the bill and getting stuck with another delay. Promising...yes, banking on it...absolutely not. Take my experience for what it is everyone. Happy holidays.

char7188

Reaction score
Just went to my Local Verizon store and asked about the GN. The guy gave me a look and said it should be out soon. Then gives an eye to his manager behind me who stated it will be out tomorrow. He told me to be in at opening because a lot of people are asking about the phone.

Gilley

Reaction score
I talked to a buddy who manages a store in my hometown and he doesn't even have the phone yet in stock and expects it to be in store tomorrow sometime with release date Friday. Not happy and hoping he's wrong and just teasing me cause he knows how bad I want the phone

Gilley

Reaction score
Scratch previous post he just texted me and told me its official for tomorrow but he wont get shipments til like 11-2 so i gotta wait to get it. DAMN!

baldybill

Reaction score
Do we think this will drop in price some after Christmas?
As long as I have waited for it, I can wait another 2 weeks if it means $50 or $100 savings.
What do we think?