Galaxy Nexus available and shipping

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
So much for exclusivity on Verizon.

Edit: this is the international unlocked version. They have been brought from Europe... not a bad business move. Those should sell easily to anyone not on Verizon who want this phone. This is the 16gb version.

Last edited:

ufcfan72

Reaction score
Rumor is that even regional carrier CSPIRE is getting this phone also.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Yeah this is the international unlocked 16GB model. Good for those who want the phone and are on T-mo and AT&T and want to pay full retail for it. It's still an Verizon exclusive because you can't get it less than full retail unless you're on Verizon and have an upgrade on your account(well on Dec. 8th hopefully).

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Still annoying to see that you can get that phone here in the US and we are still waiting for Big Red to wake.. Come on Verizon, get a move on and take our money :icon_evil:

proangler

Reaction score
It's only 3 g. The hold up is bugs with LTE. I just visited with my Verizon guy whom I get all my phones from. He said it was due to a lot of bugs related to 4G. He said don't get hopes up on Dec. 8th. This guy is one of the very few Verizon guys or gals that I have met that actually follows phones and knows his stuff. He also says that the Edge is real and will be a beast.. he said probably end of March.

305rev305

Reaction score
It's only 3 g. The hold up is bugs with LTE. I just visited with my Verizon guy whom I get all my phones from. He said it was due to a lot of bugs related to 4G. He said don't get hopes up on Dec. 8th. This guy is one of the very few Verizon guys or gals that I have met that actually follows phones and knows his stuff. He also says that the Edge is real and will be a beast.. he said probably end of March.

Sounds weird that we all don't know when the nexus is truly coming out but they know that the edge is coming out in like four months... This all sounds like bull****

proangler

Reaction score
Sounds weird that we all don't know when the nexus is truly coming out but they know that the edge is coming out in like four months... This all sounds like bull****

I'm sure that he was going by projected release.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Edge probably won't out until next August...

Also there was an excellent article today - basically it said that moving from a single to dual core gets you a 50% boost in speed but moving to a Quad from a Dual only gets you 25%.

Really not worth the wait.

Reaction score
At my local vzw we have nexus cases and holster out to buy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums