1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Galaxy Mini died

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by spirit1988, Jun 2, 2012.

1. spirit1988

spirit1988 New Member

My brothed destroyed his Galaxy Mini some days ago. He tried to do an overclicking (he is 13... ). So when I start the phone, I get a screen wich tells "Android" aligned to the left and the phone freezes. I can enter to the phone in Recovery Mode, but when I try to do a restore I get an error: "can't mount /sdcard".

I'm not sure about the mode he used to try overclocking, but I can ask him. What I want to do is restoring the phone to the factory configuration.
  2. T3STY

T3STY New Member

You probably won't like this one because you'll be loosing any data, but have you considered a hard reset? The overclocking should be software made so a hard reset should restore this one too.
    Anyway, I'm not really an expert of Android devices, you might want to wait for other's instructions :)
  3. spirit1988

spirit1988 New Member

Hey thanks for the answer!

By hard reset do you mean this? -> Hard Reset Motorola Droid

I've already tried, but the problem I think is the cellphone cannot access to the sdcard, so I can't format the sdcard. Why should I? I don't know... but I've already "formatted" all the others folders (system, data, etc.) and I'm still having the same problem.

The error I get when I put "wipe data / reset" is
    Error mounting /sdcard/ .
    android_secure!
    Skipping format....
    data wipe complete.

Maybe should I try the same but removing the sdcard?
Search tags for this page
android mini died
cant mount sd card galaxy mini
droid mini dying

error mounting galaxy mini

error mounting sdcard .android secure
galaxy mini cant mount sdcard

galaxy mini cant recovery sdcard

galaxy mini dead
galaxy mini plus s5570i can't mount data reb
galaxy mini secure overclock
root samsung galaxy mini