Gahhh. Locked out need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagr200

Reaction score
So like an idiot I made a Gmail account for my phone but don't remember the email. Now my phone is locked because someone in school (no idea who it is) decided it would be funny to lock my phone when I left it on a table for a min (stupid decision I know). They didn't steal my phone just locked it now I can't get back in. Is there a way to do a reset to unlock it?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Sounds fishy, by "someone in school locked it" do you mean you stole someone's Razr and it ended up being locked? :) If that is your device, take it to the store and have the lackeys at Verizon fix it.

OP
J

jagr200

Reaction score
Ya if I stole it I would be on here........

Nope it is mine for sure. I think I know who it is but they won't fess up to it. I'd go to Verizon if they weren't closed. I'd really like to get my * damn phone working. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

jagr200

Reaction score
Not exactly possible to do when I can't get in contact with them because my phone is locked. If I did steal it the person would just report the ESN and it would be useless. I'm not that stupid. So if you know how to unlock it please help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Going to close this thread down.

@ jagr, You are going to need to either get your friend to let you back in or possibly take it into VZW and have them help you out. Sorry but as far as I know there is not a way to bypass security on a device. And honestly we should not be speculating as to how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.