Developer
Developer
Reaction score
BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1

joiru.png
jvjst.png

1fu1t.png
nx2wp.png

Okay, here is a basic stock themed ROM. It's just a start, but I thought I would get something out there.

I based this off UEALD3 since everybody should update to that anyway. But I do advise taking the update the right way, it does change the SBL I believe.

It's rooted, deodexed, and updated. I did not remove anything because being rooted, you can choose what you want to dump.

I did add a few things, like Root Browser from jrummy.

There will be updates as things like the power menu get done. I am taking suggestions, and anything can be changed at any time.

That's what makes it fun.

Enjoy!

D

Download:

Link1: BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1
Link2: BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1
MD5: 53653857402fbf6632326427b0550597

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
well i don't have a samsung galaxy tab i have my nexus and love the wallpaper so i was hoping you could just post it thanks

canezila

Reaction score
I am coming from D1, DX, DX2 and Razr Maxx.... so I am used to wiping and factory resetting lots before installing. Can I assume that it is the same process for a Samsung device? (after rooting and clockwork modding.... )

I get my Tab2 this morning.
Thanks.

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I am coming from D1, DX, DX2 and Razr Maxx.... so I am used to wiping and factory resetting lots before installing. Can I assume that it is the same process for a Samsung device? (after rooting and clockwork modding.... )

I get my Tab2 this morning.
Thanks.

Yup, same deal.

D

keithp

Reaction score
Galaxy tab 7 plus

:hail:Can I use this rom on my gt-6210 tab 7.0Plus ?

Rictrician

Reaction score
I just tried both of the links above and it said file was not found. I would really like to try this rom. Also is there a way you can put the drivers for the keyboard that comes with the student bundle. Many thanks, look forward to trying this:)