G-Sensor not working....

jaelmy

Reaction score
So I had to replace my digitizer because my phone fell and it pretty much shattered. Before I replace the part the auto-rotate was working fine. However, after I replaced the part it my G-sensor no longer works. I have not rooted my phone so I know that is not the problem. At first I tried to calibrate my G-sensor but wouldn't, it kept saying calibration aborted. Afterwords I tried a factory reset, it still won't auto-rotate but it did successfully calibrate. I tried pulling the battery and it still isn't working. I don't know what else to try. If I can't get it to work I don't know if Verizon or HTC will cover it because Verizon knows about my screen being smashed and that I fixed it myself. Any help would be appreiciated.....

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would try to take it into Verizon anyways to see if they can help. If not them then call HTC. If factory reset didn't work then I don't know sorry. Might be a hardware issue.

OP
J

jaelmy

Reaction score
But would I be covered even though I opened and they know I did?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not sure. It worth a shot to ask. It may not even be noted in vzws computer. HTC may not even know about it.

sent from my inc2

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
Why didn't you just bring it to verizon when it fell the first time? No warranty? If anything atleast give it a try. Bring it to a verizon store and don't tell them that you tried to fix it yourself unless they ask.