1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

G-Mail Screen Customization

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Springtime, May 10, 2012.

1. Springtime

Springtime New Member

I have a Droid 4 and am wondering if there is a way to customize my phone G-mail screen. Normal desk-top G-mail shows the sender first. Gmail screen on the phone shows the sender, in smaller font, under the first line(s) of the message. I always scan my e-mail by sender to see which ones I want to open and having the sender in a "second" position to the message line is irritating. I started using the E-Mail list app for opening up my mail. Love that format but.......can't seem to "star" conversations that I want to highlight, which I do all the time.

Anyway to either "star" in the e-mail list app or make the sender be the first line in the G-mail app?????
Search tags for this page

mail g-display com