Fwd email with attachments

muddy00

Reaction score
whenever I seem to foward an email with an attachment it doesnt send the attachement, I found that using K9 from the market allows you to re sett up your email and all seemsto work ok.

Last edited:

ndoren

Reaction score
K9 email is my first totally non-functional downloaded app. Does a force close while setting things up. Couldn't get beyond the first few setup screens. My hopes of email attachment forwarding are dashed. Built-in email works fine except it doesn't have this feature.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know you are just coming back and letting everyone else know how to do it but at first I didn't see the time between your first and second post. Looked like you asked a question and then told yourself the answer :icon_ banana:

OP
M

muddy00

Reaction score
I know there are 2 k9's out there, a beta and a non beta, dont use the beta and see of that works,

OP
M

muddy00

Reaction score
I know you are just coming back and letting everyone else know how to do it but at first I didn't see the time between your first and second post. Looked like you asked a question and then told yourself the answer :icon_ banana:

Sorry fixed the orginal post,

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol no need for sorrys or editing, I just thought it was kinda funny