its just an elegant motion when swyping

snowboarding snowboarding snowboarding

whats your favorite word to swype?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
No it's not iPirate....

I like Swyping the word "definitely"

Try it.....in a quick motion....you'll know what I mean :)

Briankbl

Reaction score
Fun Fact: Tracing the Swype logo usually gets me the word "Scenario".

Briankbl

Reaction score
Also, I can add the "f"-word to the dictionary and Swype recognizes it for that session. But when I close it out and go back in, I keep getting "duck"...lol

I love Swype, but I do have one major complaint. Some words like I'm and Can't work just fine. But every time I try and enter "Don't" I actually wind up getting "Font". Usually for these kinds of things, I can just Swype right over the c-a-n-t and get can't. But for don't, I am forced to Swype over d-o-n-'-t. It's just annoying, is all.

Other than that, I love Swype! TouchPal is pretty awesome too. ShapeWriter is meh.

billyk

Reaction score
Brian - thanks for the heads-up on TouchPal. I have to investigate it further. DOES look awesome.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I too get the same problem with the word "don't"

Font make fun of me

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, I can add the "f"-word to the dictionary and Swype recognizes it for that session. But when I close it out and go back in, I keep getting "duck"...lol

I love Swype, but I do have one major complaint. Some words like I'm and Can't work just fine. But every time I try and enter "Don't" I actually wind up getting "Font". Usually for these kinds of things, I can just Swype right over the c-a-n-t and get can't. But for don't, I am forced to Swype over d-o-n-'-t. It's just annoying, is all.

Other than that, I love Swype! TouchPal is pretty awesome too. ShapeWriter is meh.
Well, I was thinking what you just said but decided I wasn't going to go off topic. But, it's true, any word with an apostrophe like don't and can't are buggers. I even have them saved. As for the "s" word, I saved it as a word, also some other choice words, like the mother of all words, and they pop up pretty consistently. I even saved "WTF" and it works too.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
...Other than that, I love Swype! TouchPal is pretty awesome too. ShapeWriter is meh.

Sorry to threadjack, but I don't find TouchPal in the Market; just some references to it having been there late last summer. Anyone know where/if it's available?

uflraptor

Reaction score
I have only been using Swype for one day and love it. ALL words are fun to Swype for now.

I really hope it is officially released for Droid.

shawn

Briankbl

Reaction score
...Other than that, I love Swype! TouchPal is pretty awesome too. ShapeWriter is meh.

Sorry to threadjack, but I don't find TouchPal in the Market; just some references to it having been there late last summer. Anyone know where/if it's available?

Oh, sorry. It's not "available in the Market".....if you know what I mean. You have to "acquire" it like you do Swype. Won't post the link because I think that is against the TOS, but you should be able to Google it no problem :)