Fun [paid] app for runners or people who want to run but think it is boring.

EastPhilly

Reaction score
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtostart.zombiesrun&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5zaXh0b3N0YXJ0LnpvbWJpZXNydW4iXQ..

Z
ombies, Run!

I have been following their release for Android for a while, jealous that the iPhoners got it a month or two ago. But now it is here! You follow a story line in a Zombie filled world where there are a few safe havens from the hordes of Zombies. You are a runner and pick up items while out on your run. If you have the right settings on you can even get "chased" by Zombies, where you have to run faster and the the GPS or accelerometer in your phone detects whether you are getting away or not. After you get "home" you go into video game mode and help by giving items to different zones in your Haven and building your little society. So not only is it a running game, but it is also a regular game as well.
So far there is only 1 season available with about 20 missions I believe. I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet (just bought it, but I will definitely being playing later.