Fully Working 11.19 Milestone Build

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
So on the fly theming is not working on the M1 Jam & Co Port, but can anyone confirm that it works in N_I_X's port? I like that B-Berry theme. Been trying to get it working on the D1.
\
\\

the Jamezelle/metiCkOne port doesnt have themes working atm but we are working on it. I believe the n_i_x's build does but it also has random reboots. I haven't loaded it but that's the word from the miui-dev guys.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Got it. Thanks for the info.
The 11.19 build is lightening fast. Don't think I can go back to old regular 2.2.1 any longer. Thanks for the new life on the Droid 1.

LilBit

Reaction score
I haven't had any random reboots since i switched kernels. I'm now using Chevy's 800 kernel.....just an FYI :)

excellentnuke

Reaction score
I haven't had any random reboots since i switched kernels. I'm now using Chevy's 800 kernel.....just an FYI :)

What voltage? I'm using Chevy's 800MHz LV kernel and I've gotten one reboot so far while I was restoring apps using Titanium Backup.

excellentnuke

Reaction score
That's odd. I just had a second one. Are you using SetCPU or something?

Did you get your kernel from ROM Manager or from the D1-MIUI threads?

Last edited:

illmatic636

Reaction score
After a few hours of playing with this build, I began getting boot-loops. I'm back on m1 and jamz build. It was fun while it lasted.