Fully Working 11.19 Milestone Build

T

treym

This build was ported by n_i_x from miui-dev (jamezelle did help get data working)

KEEP IN MIND: THIS IS BUILD IS EXPERIMENTAL.

He used my logcats to get it working. He doesn't have a droid. So, as of this posting, it works. I'm sure people will find bugs.

MIUI 0.11.19 | Stock | Deodexed | Updated 11/23/2010

I am posting this in the hopes that it will help DI-MIUI.

I can confirm this is working on my Droid 1.

The only thing not working is the Hardware Keyboard backlight. Any other bugs are most likely from MIUI itself as milestone and droid have identical hardware.

EDIT: I'm getting random reboots. I'm trying different kernels now.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

treym

yes they do. I loaded a vid on youtube in HQ over data. camera works fine. and themes work.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cuz that's all that doesn't work in the testing version of team d1 11.19

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

treym

I'm getting random reboots. could be my phone. Anyway, regardless, this port should help the D1_MIUI team.

frostthejack

Reaction score
lol davros i was about to try to get ahold of you and a few other themers. i was going to try to form a theme team. themeing got so much easier with 11.19

OP
T

treym

so far the stock CM6 one that comes with the rom, slayher's 1ghz 1.7. Trying jdlfg 1100 v3225 now.

The random reboots seem to just be hot reboots. As in only the system_server and graphics shell is rebooting. It never hits the M logo and reboots within 10 seconds. Ive been getting them around 15 mins or so.

Logan3824

Reaction score
so far the stock CM6 one that comes with the rom, slayher's 1ghz 1.7. Trying jdlfg 1100 v3225 now.

The random reboots seem to just be hot reboots. As in only the system_server and graphics shell is rebooting. It never hits the M logo and reboots within 10 seconds. Ive been getting them around 15 mins or so.

Have you logcatted it? I wonder if it actually has to do with the kernel itself.

OP
T

treym

No, no, I did wipe. I'm guessing there is some underlying problem. I'm gonna logcat now and see if I catch one.