Full webpage

loccoelf

Reaction score
I have a droid. And one of the most annoying things I have been running into is when a mobile version of a webpage automatically loads. Is there a way to force the full version to load on android 2.1 for the droid?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have a droid. And one of the most annoying things I have been running into is when a mobile version of a webpage automatically loads. Is there a way to force the full version to load on android 2.1 for the droid?

In your browser options theres a checkbox that says "mobile view"...just uncheck it and you win!

OP
L

loccoelf

Reaction score
browser option

In your browser options theres a checkbox that says "mobile view"...just uncheck it and you win!

Cant find it!!!!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Cant find it!!!!

Hm, when you open the browser and then hit menu and options?