Full Verizon CES 2011 Press Release Recap

zodder

Reaction score
Already told my company Verizon account rep that I expect to have the Bionic in my hands the minute it launches. Go Droids! :heart:

electric6

Reaction score
with the accessories already being sold on ebay, I honestly dont see how the 'bolt could'nt launch this month. I mean, whats the point of selling that stuff, if nobody has a phone to use with it all?!

solar

Reaction score
Ever since my LG Env days, i've never looked at another phone without a keyboard. Well, ok, I HAVE looked, but they keyboard too awesome to pass. the soft KB's and voice type and swype are all cool, but they just can't take the place of real keys you can feel. Just as touch screen controls for games will never replace a controller or KB and mouse. Its just not as accurate. At least for me. I use the phys KB for playing games a lot, one-handed kinde app reading, and typing when I drive, because I can do it mostly without looking since I can feel the keys!

OK, now that I got that out of my system: I can't wait to get an LTE phone with a Tegra 2 chip. Its going to be awesome. Finally front facing cameras and HDMI out seems to becoming standard. if only they had a keyboard.....

Sorry I just cant let it go, lol